Dienstag, 4. September 2007

Work :)

Hey guys...
I'm officially a bartender now! :) I got a job at the frog sheck for the next few days. Actually I can stay here as long as I want to, but Sihanoukville is not that exciting. So I just save some money during the next days and then I'm off again.
I have to work from 4 pm to midnight, witch isn't to bad. I get free food and drinks all day long and free accomodation (even though I'm probably not moving there because there are really, really poor sanitary arrangements!!!).
The free drinks probably break my neck during the next few days but at least I save a little bit of money for my last two weeks! :)
So probably there's not a lot going on the next days. I gonna leave on sunday early in the morning to get to Bangkok (13 hours) and than maybe take the nighttrain straight away to Chain Mai (another 13 hours). What a tripp...
I'll let you know how it all worked out and if my lever is still alive next week!

Sunset












The Frog Sheck












Staff





Boss No. 1: Day








Boss No. 2: Ash







Andi and me. I'm working from 4 to 9 pm with him...












4 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

wow...bartender...ich hätte ja gern sex on the beach aber dafür wird es wohl zu weit sein, also nehm ich nen mai tai!:) ich bestell dir bei ebay auch schonmal ne ersatzleber;)

lass es dir gut gehen und lass es krachen!

lg tobi

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hey meine Süße !!
Hört sich ja phantastisch an !! Werd ja richtig neidisch !! Bei uns hatte es heute morgen um halb 8 ganze 2,5°C - also genieß die warmen Tage in Thailand !! Ich freu mich schon auf Kreta und auf SONNE !!! Wünsch Dir noch viel Spaß !!
Liebes Grüßle und Bussi,
Natalie

Anonym hat gesagt…

also das wichtigste was du so machen willst auf deinem t-shirt kann man ja lesen. aber was sind denn so die anderen 95%? vor allem das große rote? work? sleep???

Ulli Down Under hat gesagt…

Ach die T-Shirts sind echt lustig :) Das grosse Rote ist "I dunno", das gruene "whatever" und das blaue "what do you wanna do?"
Das Double Dog T-Shirt (das Andi an hat) hab ich auch. Ist darauf bezogen, dass man hier so viele Hunde sieht, die sich besteigen :) Aber der Text ist nur dummes Gelaber.

Also bei dem schoenen Wetter in Deutschland muss ich meinen Flug glaub doch nochmal umbuchen... :)
LG