Sonntag, 9. September 2007

Newsupdate

Hey there, I have holidays again :) Work is officially over and I have to say, it was the right thing to do. It was a lot of fun and I got barwork experience. Also I saved a lot of money during these few days... really, really good!!!

Now I changed my plans again. I'm not gonna go to North Thailand, I gonna go to North-eastern Cambodia. Until now I've just been to the tourist spots and now I try to see a bit of the real Cambodia. So we gonna go to a national park at the boarder to Laos and do a hiking tour over there. I gonna go there with Bert, a guy I met first in Ko Tao. Maybe 3 Austrian guys are join us, but one of them got sick yesterday. So we'll see how he feels until tomorrow.
Probably I wont have a chance to use the internet in this part of Cambodia. But I let you know as soon as possible how I'm doing up there.

Take care!
Berti
Flo, Gerhard, Simon

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Ulli we miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ich zumindest;)

Anonym hat gesagt…

ich miss die ulli auch!!!
hey und n neues newsupdate wär auch cool! is schon n ganz schönes oldupdate ;)

freu mich wenn de wieder da bist schnegge