Montag, 24. September 2007

home again

My trip home was.. let´s say... one big desaster!
My flight with Mahan airlines should originally leave at 6.30 am. So I decided to save some money, take the last bus to the airport at 11 pm and just hang out there until I could check in. After a few boring hours at the airport I went to the check in point at 4 am. A man came up to me and asked me if I wanna go to Düsseldorf. As it turned out, Mahan Airline isn´t allowed to fly to Germany any more... So my flight was changed to an LTU flight at 11.35 am. Great...
On the one hand I was glad to fly home with LTU (better service, better food, better secrurity), on the other hand that meant 12 hours at the airport...
In the end.... after a 12 hours trip to the Tiger Temple, 12 hours at the airport, 12 hours in the plane and another 5 hours in the train, I finally arrived in Pforzheim...
Did I mention that I had to carry 30 kilos?!?! :)
But now I´m home again...

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Good you're home again!
LG
T.