Montag, 6. August 2007

first impressions...

Hello everybody out there!
How are you doing?

I finally arrived after a breathtaking trip of 24 hours in my hostel in Bangkok.
I started my trip at 12 am in Rottweil with 6 hours train ride in front of me... I had to change trains 4 times and every time my train was late. So I had 2 minutes to change trains instead of 15. But everything worked out in the end and I arrived at Duesseldorf airport.
There I flew out with Mahan airline at 9 pm. The first part of my flight was to Teheran without air condition in the plane... that wasn't fun at all. At the departure in Teheran we had to wear a headscarf and kind of a cape. In the end we all looked like cleaning ladies... But it was fun though. From Teheran to Bangkok we had aircon but no TV. Besides that, the service was alright and the flight really good.

Now I'm in my hostel for 4 Euros a night near Koa Sang Road where nearly every backpacker stayes. I already ate fresh pinapple for 25 cents and drunk water for 20 cents...
So everythings pretty cheap here, but the hostel is absolutly nothing special and the city stinks and is really dirty.

Tomorrow I gonna have a look at all the temples around here.
Pictures follow soon - hopefully - because I forgot my transfer cable for the PC :)
Hope your all fine!
Big hug from Bangkok!

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Dir geht es einfach zu gut, Du Weltenbummlerin Du. Neid!
Pass auf Dich auf!
Thomas