Montag, 30. Juli 2007

G´day mates... :)

It´s nearly time to say goodbye. I booked my flight for the 5th of August from Düsseldorf to Bangkok until the 21th of September. There are still a few things to do and I was working a bit during the last days so I acutally still can´t believe that I´m leaving in 6 days...
I don´t have any specific plans until now. I just know that I wanna see Thailand and Malaysia - and if there´s still enough time maybe Laos or Cambodscha. But today I met a guy who´s running a hotel on the Philippines, so maybe I even go there...

I want you to know that I´m not going to write any mass mails (besides in German for my parents and my relatedness) so you guys have to check out my blog to see any pics and to read how I´m doing in southeast asia. I think that´s more comfortable for everyone.

It would be great to get some comments back or even mail from you guys! I´m always happy to hear from you. If someone wants to write me an email: ulli-down-under@gmx.de.
I know, it doesn´t really fit any more, but Thailand and Malaysia are at least near down under ;)

Keine Kommentare: