Freitag, 29. Juni 2007

student life can be so hard...

studying, studying, studying...
since 3 weeks... another week and I´m free again!
I can´t tell ya how much I´m looking forward to the bottle of sparkling wine right after my last exam, thursday at 12 o`clock :)
But first I have to write exams in the following subjects:
* supply management - really sparkling... I hate it! 50 pages (and I´m not overdrawing) of stupid shit to learn by heart
* labour law - hmmm don´t know exactly, our prof isn´t too good
* human resource management - shouldn´t be too bad
* form of contract in the purchasing department - hopefully kind of easy :)
* tax - the best subject this year. great prof but exacting




my workplace








me working








me 5 minutes later :)

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Warum liegt denn da Stroh rum?

Anonym hat gesagt…

nur chuck norris weiß warum da stroh liegt. Hey...und ulli, memm nich rum, isn roadtrip ;) Hab dich lieb!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Aha, jetzt weiss ich wenigstens, wie es bei Dir zuhause aussieht!

Lg Matthias