Freitag, 8. Juni 2007

...

Maybe some women aren´t ment to be tamed.
Maybe they need to run free until they find someone - just as wild - to run with.

Carry Bradshaw


Comment to the comments:
Nice, nice... :)
Guys, I like this here! Damn interesting...
@ Matthias... I´m actually not sure if I´m a "wild woman". Depends on how you interpret it.
In the scene Carry states herself as a wild woman she realises that Mr. Big isn´t the right man for her.
I think I´m kind of a "wild woman". I need my freedom more than anything else.
If someone wants to tame me - what happend before - I feel hemmed... unhappy... and become a person who´s not me any more. And at one time, I break out.
So actually I really need someone who doesn´t want to change me and accepts that I need my space and time for my own.

And guys... sorry... but your strategie is not working... not even with a compliment ;) But at least it sounds nicer!

4 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

I've developed a top pick-up strategy for wild women. It's very complex and intransparent, but I'll try to explain it (for your male readers).
The strategy basically contains two phases.
Phase 1: I walk up to the "wild woman" and look deep in her eyes. That's important. Eye contact.
Phase 2: I ask her: "Wanna fuck?"
This usually works best if you are me.

Ulli Down Under hat gesagt…

oh my good... :) nice! can you try this theory on one of the semester-end-parties? I wanna see how many "wild women" say yes!

Anonym hat gesagt…

By the way: Do you consider yourself as a wild woman?

Anonym hat gesagt…

*lol* nice pick-up line matthias!!
I would add some kind of compliment though - something like "nice shoes. wanna fuck?" But may be you look better than me and don't need that... ;-)

But seriosly to all the "wild women":
"Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune; but great minds rise above them."
Washington Irving

So why would you want to be tamed??? Stay wild...

Cheers