Freitag, 15. Juni 2007

My one and only love...

Australia, I miss you....



my mates at Menzies College




















the two most important people down under
Rabea and Maia








Melbourne...










the twelve apostels
great ocean road








Australia Day
Sydney Harbour






Sydney









australian way of life











Byron Bay







opera house
sydney







new years eve in Sydney
Harbour Bridge








Agnes Water/Town of 1770
Scooteruo Tour







Fraser Island









Magnetic Island








Magnetic Island











Whitsundays








Whitsundays







Whiteheaven Beach








Coral Bay, Westcoast









Shell beach, Westcoast








sunset at Coral Bay

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Muaaaaaahh! :(( *sniff* Some tears are rolling down my cheek. Was a great time! Thanx for that! Luv ya!

Daniel Bostroem hat gesagt…

What a coincidence I remembered to check out your blog now and then you have all those beautiful aussie-pics on the first page! =) Great memories, great times!

I'm on summer break now, or i've already started working, but at least no school for a while! Will go down to europe in august, maybe we can catch up if time allows! I'll be in holland for the weekend of august 17-19, and then travel around a bit for a week or two.

I hope everything is alright and that you're doing well nowadays!

Cheers, Daniel

Anonym hat gesagt…

Great pics, great time... indeed.
Let's go back! ;)