Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2007

Thougths II

Hey there, it´s me again, the sentimental-Ulli ;)
Just image the following situations I´m pretty sure you all already´ve been in in one or another way...

1.) There´s this old, really good friend of yours... but sometimes you think: hey, how would it be if there wouldn´t be just friendship. I know this person so good, I know what would expect me if we would be toghether and in some situations I could even image to be together with the other person... But you never have enough courage to say or do something because your afraid that it ruins the friendship.

2.) There´s another person you know for a long long time.... and you know, once opon a time you had the chance to start something because the other person was interested. You´ve never been sure about this. The thing is, you could never "try" how it could be with the other person, because he or she was a little bit too interested and it wouldn´t have been fair to start something just to try how it would/could be.
And now there he/she is with someone else. And you just think: that could have been me. And now? Now the person is more interesting than ever before. Nealry every time you see him you thing about what could have happend....

3.) There´s this good friend of yours. A friend where you always felt this little bit more... Every time to two of you meet you thought... I´m not sure if I´m really interested, but acutally, I´m thinking about him/her more than I think about a "normal" friend. But there´s this little problem... He/she is in a relationship... And now? Now there something going on between the two of you. Not much, just a little kiss here and there. On the one hand, you wanna have him. Just for yourself. But actually you just don´t know if the person is the right one. One the other hand you feel guilty. Because you shouldn´t do this. How would you feel if your partner would have someone he would have something going on with? And even if it´s just a kiss.... But it´s interesting, and it feels good. But... would you like to have someone who actually chaeted on his partner with you? The same thing could happen to you one day!

All the situations sound quiet similar, I know... but the thing is... it is all similar. Its all about you and someone you´re just not sure about. An old friend, a guy with a girlfriend...

So there you are. Not knowing what to do and what not. And every day you ask yourself the same question... what would have happend if I... told him how I feel, told him that I want him, kissed him that night, took him home with me?

Would I be more lucky right now? He could have told me, that he feels the same, that he leaves his girlfriend for me, that he´s really happy to have me as a friend but... And than? Is this worth more than a good frienship? Or maybe we would be together today? Maybe he would have already cheated on me with another girl. Or I would have been more interested in another guy? Maybe just nothing would have changed because I wasn´t brave enough to do the right thing in the right situation?
But how should we know what to do?
Who tells us what the consequences are?
How do I know what would have happend if?
And so life goes on and we will always ask ourselves... what would have happend if I...

Keine Kommentare: