Sonntag, 13. Mai 2007

Me, myself and I

Hey out there! It´s me again... at 2 o`clock in the morning...
Ok, I have to make an announcement:
I can´t stand "me, myself and I" anymore... And I gonna explain you why:

The person I´m talking about is always complaining. "I`m so fat" / "I never gonna find the right guy" / "I`m single for 3 years now"... bla bla bla...
... and never does anything against it!!! Instead of going to the gym I´d rather make a nap or eat a pizza at 3`clock in the morning - yeah, good job! And the next morning we´re complaining again, aren´t we?? I hear myself since 3 years now - "until this summer I gonna loose at least 5 kilos... if not, I... ähm... ok, nothings gonna happen" And nothing happens.

But now I would like to introduce you to the new Ulli :)
The new Ulli isn´t
* so f***ing sentimental at partys just because there´s nearly everybody kissing someone in a corner
* complaining about the boaring lessons at university any more
* complaining about her weight instead of eating less or going to the gym
* searching for someone just to have someone
* writing stupid posts at 3 o`clock in the morning (or stupid SMS)
* jealous at friends who look better / are in a perfect relationship / are whatever else

The new Ulli is
* happy to have a great party and thankful for her great friends
* just not visiting the boaring lessons instead of complaining :)
* going to the gym and eat less. And this time really! I promise to everybody out there! And if not... something has to happen, I just don´t know what!
* writing funny and interesting posts at 3 o`clock about the damn good party
* happy for her friends

:))) Isn´t it easy?? Now everything just has to happen that way!

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

The new Ulli isn´t
* complaining about her weight instead of eating less or going to the gym

The new Ulli is
* going to the gym and eat less. And this time really! I promise to everybody out there! And if not... something has to happen, I just don´t know what!

... I know what could help yourself going to gym (again) ... the chance of getting coooool new photos ;-)

shame on you :-P

lass mal wieder was von dir hören - würd' mich freuen.
lg
t.