Sonntag, 20. Mai 2007

Life is great! ;)

Hello everybody out there!

Thanks for all the comments, I didn´t know that so many people acutally read my blog :) Now I should better take care of what I´m writing.
A few people asked me if I´m alright because I wrote a lot of sentimental stuff during the last weeks. Hey, no worries mate! I´m fine, just had a really great weekend!

From thursday to saturday 11 gilrs drove to cologne to celebrate the stag night (goodbye party for our two bacheloretts). It was a really nice weekend and we had a lot of fun! We met a lot of other bachelor-goodbye-parties and I have to say - we´ve been really nice to our girls!!!











Unfortunatly I can´t tell you a lot about our weekend, because the guys have their bachelor party next weekend. And we promised our bridges that we don´t tell anybody what happend during the weekend! ;)










After our exhausting trip to Cologne I went to Stuttgart on Saturday because the VfB Stuttgart (soccer team from Stuttgart) won the Germany Soccer Leage Championship. What a huge party! 40.000 people on the "Schlossplatz" during the public viewing and 60.000 in total whatching the game in Stuttgart. And than another 70.000 people in the stadium... What a huge party!!!





1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hey Ulli!

Schade, da haben wir uns wohl verpasst, war Samsatg auch in Köln auf Achse und bin vielen Junggesellinen_Feiertn in die Quere gekommen, nur Euch leider nicht.

Viele Grüße Matthias