Donnerstag, 31. Mai 2007

---Newsticker---

--- "Saturday, May 26th: goodbye and birthday party in Pforzheim. Doris had her twenty-somethingst (*smile, let´s say, 25th) birthday and Anica moves to Nürnberg because of her job. We got know to each other really late. Unfortunatly. She´s someone I´m on the same wavelength with. Someone you talk to for 5 minutes and you kwow it fits. That doesn´t happen too often, so I´m really sad that she´s leaving.---













---"Monday I flew to Dresden with my parents. Let´s just say that much: Dresden is nice. The hotel-sauna was great. And I´m glad that I´m back. " ---





















---"The flight back from Dresden was my fifth this year. I loooooooooooove flying! ;)"---















---"Since a few weeks I´m afraid that I have the gladular fever again. Everything fits. I´m so damn tired all the time, the lymph glands at my neck are swollen and a few days ago I realized a swollen thing at my underarm. I went to the doc today and he told me that it has to be cut out because it´s an abscess at my perspiratory glands. Great! So they opened it today and I have to say... it f***ing hurts! So I´m on drugs now :)"---

Keine Kommentare: