Freitag, 30. März 2007

Thoughts...

Hello everybody out there...
It´s nearly 3 o´clock in the morning and I´m just coming back from a college party... I´m completly sober and on my way back home they played a sad song in the radio... 3 o´clock in the morning is a good time to be sentimental. Even though I have to get up in 4 hours.

I don´t wanna bore someone, so if your not interested I tell you now to stop reading. If you keep on reading... I warned you! ;)

Am I the only one who sometimes yust doesn´t know what to do any more... I mean... I know so damn many people, I have a lot of really good friends and I have some, I couldn´t live without any more. But there´s still sometimes the feeling... and that´s it? Where´s the one who gives you things friends can´t give you?? Single now for 3 years... It´s enough now. At least sometimes. For example 3 o`clock in the morning when you leave a party where everybody else is standing in a dark corner... or calling his or her boyfriend back home to wish this person a good night...

The next day at uni right these people tell you that they had a big fight and don´t know what to do anymore... Then I´m happy again, because my life is unbelievable good the way it is. After the best year of my life with the world cup and Australia... can I complain? Actually not! But sometimes I feel like... because something´s missing...

So what´s this all about? To loose 5 kilo´s to look better at the next party and then maybe finally find someone?? Or just stop thinking about it because you actually don´t wanna loose your freedom???

Thoughts about thoughts and no answer... tomorrow everything is different and I´m wondering why I told you all this...
Until the next good party, 3 o`clock in the morning on the way home with a sad song in the radio and the same thoughts running through my head... then I remember again, why.

1 Kommentar:

KC hat gesagt…

"It's three a.m. I must be lonely..:"

I recommend Matchbox Twenty's "3a.m.", a job and fantastic people around you - that's what keeps me thinking "hey, it's ok like this!" at the moment...

Miss ya,
Caro