Sonntag, 1. April 2007

My weekend...

House warming!!!!
Fairy tale disco party... everybody had to dress like someone or something from a fairy tail! It was really good fun! (I was at home at 7 o`clock in the morning....)
And now I would like to introduce you to.....

Caro (little red riding hood), Doris (ariel the mermaid) and I (there´s no word for it in english, it´s a girl who brings bad luck)








Hänsel and Gretel ;)









little red riding hood doing cinderella´s boobs...








The very hungry caterpillar (Tobi) and I










Alice's adventures in wonderland










7 dwarfs... or at least two of them








U/AStA Weekend in Calmbach....
At universities in Germany are a lot of things you can do for organisational commitment. For example the Student committee. I´m for example the chairperson of the culture club. And once a semester most of us join the group for a weekend of fun and creative work. This time I went there on the second day (because of the housewarming on friday) and I have to say... it was great ;)





























































1 Kommentar:

KC hat gesagt…

Aaahhhh, long live theme parties... ;)

Big hug from up north