Freitag, 23. März 2007

snow and friends... :)

G´day mates!
How are you?? I´m freezing!!!!!!! It´s so f***ing cold in Germany. A few days ago it started snowing again... we have between 0 and 5 degrees.
view out of my window in Spaichingen, my hometown


view out of my window in Pforzheim, where I study...
The first week back home we had nearly 20° C and now it started snowing again...

Last weekend I´ve been on two birthdays. One of my old classmates and one of my good friends...




That´s Nicole, a good friend of mine who gets married this year!!!!







Clemens and Stefan




Tantjana (who also gets married this year) and Regina

both boyfriends have been to shy for a picture ;))

Now I´m back from Australia for two weeks. These two weeks I´ve been damn busy with paperwork, uni and so on... But now I got nearly all my paperwork done, I found a good gym, sorted nearly all my pictures from Australia and met a lot of my friends again.
This weekend I gonna go to Stuttgart to party a little bit... but just a little bit... and next week we have again two student parties. So as you can see I´m really busy over here! ;)

Hope you´re all fine!!
See ya soon!

1 Kommentar:

KC hat gesagt…

I thought it's a bad joke when I looked out of my window the other day! SNOW? Seriously... Gotta get out of here...

Big hug