Montag, 12. März 2007

Back home...

Hey guys!
After an exhausting journey of 28 hours I finally arrived back home in Germany on Friday, March 9th. The first 7 hours flight to Kuala Lumpur had been fantastic. I had 5 seats on my own. But it was really hard to say goodbye to Melbourne and all my good friends there, so I couldn´t really appreciate that. After 4 hours in Kuala Lumpur my mood changed. I was really looking forward now to go home. The next 13 hours to Frankfurt have been exhausting, but I got known to a nice guy from Paris (hi Bertrand!) and so it wasn´t too bad.
At the airport I got picked up from two good friends of mine (thanks again Tim and Natalie) and I was really happy to see them! Although I was really exhausted, we´ve been talking the 3 hours to my home town so that I already knew a few news from back home.
I think my parents have been glad to see my in one piece and i think I´ve seen a few tears :)

Over the weeekend I´ve seen all my good mates from my hometown again and I heard some exciting news! Two of the couples get married... I thought I go completly crazy!!!!

On Sunday I moved to Pforzheim, where I´m studying and today is the big day when I see all my mates again! Tonight is a "semester-start-party" so I´m pretty sure we have a big night out! ;)

But now I first have a champaign-breakfast with my roommates!

I would be happy if you guys would say hello sometimes... Let me know how you are!

Big kiss, Ulli

3 Kommentare:

Daniel Bostroem hat gesagt…

Ulli!!! Nice to hear from you! I just checked out your old blog, looks like you had a fantastic time down under! My german isnt the best nowadays but i could at least look on the pictures, haha =)

Im doing fine up here in the north of Sweden, its moving towards spring which is really nice. Had a bit of a shock start when I got back on New Years Eve and it was up to -20 degrees many days in Jan and Feb..

Well well, hope you'll settle down easily and having a good time with all the people that have been waiting for you! We need to take a deep breath soon and catch up on skype =)

Cake care, Daniel

KC hat gesagt…

Piiiiics!!! Iwant piiiiics!

I wanna know where I'm going when I make it down there one day ;)

How's good ol' Germany treating you? Thinking about a ticket back or fully integated already?

Big hug,
KC

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hallo meine Süße!

Nachdem Du weißt, dass ich der schlechteste Mailschreiber der Welt bin, dachte ich, ich hinterlasse Dir wenigstens einen kurzen Kommentar auf Deinem Blog. Jaaaa, ich war hier und habe mich über Deine Strapazen informiert! Freu mich, dass Du gut angekommen bist und wünsche Dir einen fantastischen Urlaub! Lass es Dir gut gehen, mach viele Bilder...will sie alle sehen (obwohl dann mein Reisefieber wieder steigen wird...)! Drück Dich ganz fest meine Süße!!!

Eva