Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2007

soooooorry, it´s been a while

Hey guys...
It actually needed a friend of mine to remind me that I should update my blog... Shame on me!
But not that much did happen during the last weeks.
Studying, partying, working - that´s all I do... :)

Stuttgart - Opening of the new trade fair centre



the ALWA team








the ALWA mascot eating me... :)


















the end...











Pforzheim
This semester something really wired is happening... The new students - newies - don´t know how to party!?!?!?!
I´m really shocked! But it´s not just me - all older students are confused. What happend to the good old student live? Or am I just to old for this shit?! (take care what your saying if you wanna leava a comment!!!)
But honestly... the clubs and bars are not as packed as they´ve been before. And the people are leaving earlier. No clue what´s happening...
So if you read this please remember: STUDENT LIFE IS IMPORTANT!!! IT´S NOT ALL ABOUT STUDYING AND ATTENDING COURSES!!! YOU HAVE TO ENJOY THIS PART OF YOUR LIFE! Thanks for listening ;)

And here are some pics of model students:




























And last but not last I got some nice plans for the next weeks.
First of all the U/AStA weekend is coming up. After that I gonna be in Berlin for a few days visiting Sophie (from Thailand). And maybe I even make it to Moskau to visit my old flatmate Felix...
So hopefully I have some more interesting stories for you soon!
Take care!

2 Kommentare:

Matthias hat gesagt…

I miss you, too.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Ulli, you`re just to old ;-)
cu, soon! :-)